I will rank the top 20 impact freshmen not only on how talented they are, but the impact they will make on their teams
1. C Derrick Favors, Georgia Tech:GT is coming off a last place finish in the ACC, and big man Favors is the little push they need to become competitive again.
2. G Michael Snaer, Florida State: The loss of Toney Douglas will hurt FSU, but Snaer will be an instant impact player capable of relieving the load.
3. F Dante Taylor, Pittsburgh: Pitt loses 4 starters, including the entire frontcourt. Taylor will instantly start and help the Panthers stay competitive.
4. C Keith Gallon, Oklahoma: Blake Griffin’s departure to the draft will leave the frontcourt wide open for the Sooners, and Gallon is the guy that can take over down low.
5. G Avery Bradley, Texas: Bradley will start right away, most likely in place of A.J. Abrams. He is a dynamite scorer, and arguably the best perimeter defender in the class.
For the complete rankings go here.